Your privacy on Transform Advisory Group’s site
What information do we gather?
Transform Advisory Group collects information at its sites in two ways: (1) directly (for example, when you provide information through contact us page); and (2) indirectly (for example, through our site’s technology). We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes registering to use the site, subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts. Pages that collect this type of information may provide further information as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Our site collects information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our site and resources you access (including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data).
When this information relates to or identifies you, we will treat it as “personal data”.
How do we use information that we collect from the site?
We use personal data to provide you with information you request, process online job applications, and for other purposes which we would describe to you at the point where it is collected or which will be obvious to you. For example:
- To fulfill your requests for white papers, articles, newsletters or other content
- For surveys or research questionnaires
- To personalize your site experience
- To contact you for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this.
We analyze your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our site, to help us identify ways to improve it and, eventually, to determine how we can tailor our site to make it more effective.
Will we share your personal data with outside parties?
We will not sell personal data to third parties. We generally only share personal data with our contracted service providers and advisors. However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example:
- We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets;
What about data security?
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected via Transform Advisory Group’s site. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you at any time by using our Contact Us form.